DescriptionPediatrics Near North Carolina Coast!!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join an established practice!
- Shared inpatient, ED and newborn call coverage (phone call only), first utilizing RN triage
- 1:3 call
- Full-time position
- Average 24 patients per day
- Inpatient Census: Up to 4 patients per day
- Attend high risk C-sections only
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A southern city rich in history and charm, with an array of historical sites, homes, and museums!
- A family-based community, friendly neighbors, a progressive school system, a healthy economy with active community involvement!
- Our community provides a small town atmosphere with wonderful amenities, including one of the largest natural lakes in the state!
- Less than an hour from both North and South Carolina sandy beaches!
- Just a short distance from the bustling town of Wilmington, home to the University of North Carolina – Wilmington!
- A haven for boating, camping and lakeside living in one of the most beautiful areas in the state of North Carolina!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15019 Loan Repayment Yes
- California ENT Locum Tenens Position Available posted 1 day ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in South Carolina posted 7 days ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in South Carolina posted 7 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 7 days ago.
- South Carolina Gastroenterology! (15673 LH) posted 8 days ago.
Pediatrics Near North Carolina Coast!! (15019 LH) admin