DescriptionOrlando Suburbs – FM/Sports Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Sports Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- 70% Family Medicine / 30% Sports Medicine
- Very flexible hours
- See 24 patients per day
- Clinical research available if desired
- Opportunity for partnership available after 2 years
- Group currently consists of 2 physicians and 4 NPs/Pas
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Central Florida community, home to brick-lined streets and surrounded by multiple parks and lakes!
- Enjoy a plethora of year-round indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities!
- Array of entertainment available with theaters, art galleries, community events, cultural festivals, Saturday morning farmer’s market and much more!
- Taste the fresh, farm-to-table foods that our community is known for!
- Multiple shopping venues offering everything from unique, local boutiques to major, national retailers!
- Conveniently located within 30 minutes of Orlando and an international airport!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16099 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Eastern Illinois posted 3 days ago.
- Northeast Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity $250k+ (16607 LK) posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 5 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Western Illinois posted 7 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Geriatrics! (16757 LH) posted 7 days ago.
Orlando Suburbs – FM/Sports Medicine! (16099 LH) admin