DescriptionOrlando Florida Urology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice!
- New Facility
- Hospital Employed
- Subspecialty training preferred but not required (pelvic medicine, reconstructive or robotic surgery)
- Academic/Teaching Available
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A world-renowned destination, Orlando is a great place to live, work and play!
- Of course, it is beloved for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others!
- It also beckons with world-class resorts, shopping, all-season golf courses, and some of the most enticing dining opportunities on the planet!
- Equally inviting are the downtown sections of Orlando itself and many nearby towns in Central Florida!
- Orlando had an estimated city-proper population of 287,442, making it the 71st-largest city in the US, the 4th-largest city in Florida!
- Conveniently located with easy access to the Orlando international airport!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17127 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Florida Invasive Cardiology! (17283 LH) posted 23 days ago.
- Kansas City Urology! (17281 LH) posted 23 days ago.
- Pulmonary Disease Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Florida posted about 1 month ago.
- Coastal Florida Outpatient Only Neurology! (17177 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Urology in Southeast College Town! (17140 LH) posted 3 months ago.
Orlando Florida Urology! (17127 LH) admin