- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a team practice!
- 1:3 Call
- Small clinic with one Urologist, a NP, practice manager and MA’s – No robotics are available
- State-of-the-art facilities with a level IV trauma center
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the countryLeslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13618 Loan Repayment No
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- ENT Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatry NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 5 days ago.
- Urology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Alabama posted 12 days ago.
Oregon Urology! (13618 LH) admin