DescriptionOregon Outpatient Neurology!
- Seeking an experienced, BC Neurologist to join an established practice!
- Minimum of 2 years’ practice experience required
- 100% outpatient, clinic position
- Must be available to start in 2021
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17608 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Medical Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts posted 5 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Neurology Assignment Available in Minnesota posted 5 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 5 days ago.
Oregon Outpatient Neurology! (17608 LH) admin