Oklahoma City Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
· Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join their expanding group in Oklahoma City!
· Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction.
· Practice with qualified and experienced physicians who want you to succeed!
· Work alongside 8 intensivist’s, 20 hospitalist's, and 3 neuro-hospitalist’s!
· Our group works 26 week long shifts per year which allows for great flexibility in their schedule.
· They rotate weeks of covering our 36-bed ICU, step-down unit, and outpatient pulmonology office, and there are 5 physicians working at any one time.
· Competitive compensation package with bonus potential, Sign on, & Comprehensive health benefits package!
· Paid Malpractice, Relocation, CME Allowance, Retirement plan with matching, Resident Stipend & More!
· Forbes Magazine cited Oklahoma City as one of "America's Most Livable Cities" with 250 days of sunshine per year!
· With a population of 1.4 million, it surprises many visitors with the friendliness of a small town and the amenities of our nation's biggest cities!
· The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Orchestra, Ballet Oklahoma, and the Rose State Auditorium are just the beginning!
· Beautiful lakes, parks, and some of the nation's best golf courses and tennis facilities also await the outdoor enthusiast!
· Sports fans won't be disappointed with the new NBA team "Oklahoma City Thunder" and great college football by the "Oklahoma Sooners"!
· With a cost of living that is 13% below the national average, Oklahoma City provides a wonderful, safe place to live and raise a family!
· OK licensure takes an average of 8-12 weeks to obtain!
(866) 990-0599 x1034
Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5914 Loan Repayment Yes
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 4 days ago.
- Wound Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 4 days ago.
Oklahoma City Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity (5914 LM) admin