Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgery/Sports Medicine Opportunity
· Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon fellowship trained in Sports Medicine to join our expanding Orthopedic group!
· Join a busy Orthopedic practice soon to be located in a state-of-the-art wellness center!
· On-site: 27 multi-specialty providers, physical therapists, an ambulatory surgery center, MRI/CT, rheumatology, electrophysiology and much more!!
· This 200,000 sq. ft. facility will house an innovative way of conducting health care business with the focus being on Wellness and Sports Medicine!
· By uniting traditional health care providers with a wellness center in one building and one Electronic Health Record, we are tying health to wellness!
· Seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon trained in Sports Medicine to partner with in all facets of this project!
· This position will require an excellent candidate and physician champion to help build and mold the culture of our Orthopedic Group!
· Competitive compensation package with bonus potential, Sign on, and Comprehensive health benefits package!
· Paid Malpractice, Relocation, CME Allowance, Retirement plan with matching & More!
· Forbes Magazine cited Oklahoma City as one of "America's Most Livable Cities" with 250 days of sunshine per year!
· With a population of 1.4 million, it surprises many visitors with the friendliness of a small town and the amenities of our nation's biggest cities!
· The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Orchestra, Ballet Oklahoma, and the Rose State Auditorium are just the beginning!
· Beautiful lakes, parks, and some of the nation's best golf courses and tennis facilities also await the outdoor enthusiast!
· Sports fans won't be disappointed with the new NBA team "Oklahoma City Thunder" and great college football by the "Oklahoma Sooners"!
· With a cost of living that is 13% below the national average, Oklahoma City provides a wonderful, safe place to live and raise a family!
· OK licensure takes an average of 8-12 weeks to obtain!
(866) 990-0599 x1034
Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5912 Loan Repayment Yes
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for the US Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Center in Chippewa Falls, WI new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Texas new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Provider Needed Near Lansing, MI posted 3 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Massachusetts posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 3 days ago.
Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgery/Sports Medicine Opportunity (5912 LM) admin