DescriptionOhio River Valley- Employed OB & GYN
- 4 day clinic schedule with Family First Philosophy.
- Want Academics? Options for affiliation with University Hospital.
- NHSC approved location for loan repayment programs
- 1:4 call at one hospital- located within walking distance of clinic
- Salary for contract term with production incentives
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Naturally charming, historic and well preserved riverfront community with a thriving downtown.
- Employment, Medical and Retail Hub for several counties.
- Short Scenic drive to Cincinnati or Lexington- Minutes to Metro
- Boating, Fishing, Hike and Bike Trails, Multiple Golf Courses, Art Galleries, Museums and more
- Live in a downtown loft, purchase land or live near the golf course.
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Abby AlexanderGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (469) 304-4342Fax: (214) 283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15607 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Charlotte, NC – Outpatient Child Psychiatry! (16202 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Employed OBGYN – Live in Chicago (15832 AH) posted 11 days ago.
- Addiction Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Position in Ohio posted 15 days ago.
- Medical Oncology Near Little Rock! (16117 LH) posted 22 days ago.
Ohio River Valley- Employed OB & GYN (15607 LK) admin