DescriptionOhio PM&R Medical Director - $382K+ First Year!
- Seeking a Board Certified Physiatrist to serve as Medical Director of our Inpatient Rehab Care Unit!
- Unit hours: Monday-Friday 8:00a-4:30p
- Evening and 1:3 weekend call
- 21 bed unit, all private rooms
- Serves patients age 18+
- Base salary of $332,300, up to $50K sign on and up to $25K residency stipend!
- Great bonus incentives of up to 30% base salary!
- 29 PTO days plus an additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs!
- Excellent benefits, relocation, retirement plans & paid malpractice
- Medical school loan repayment up to $200,000 is available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A family-oriented community with a service area of 120,000!
- We offer an attractive opportunity with an exceptional quality of life!
- Great schools, low crime rate and an affordable cost of living!
- Abundant cultural and recreational amenities including a local orchestra, museum, theaters, water sports, several challenging golf courses, and other outdoor activities!
- Located within easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region including Columbus and Cincinnati!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14817 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Maine posted 1 day ago.
- California Locum Tenens Dermatology Assignment Available posted 1 day ago.
- Orthopedics PA Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Florida posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine NP Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- Hospitalist NP Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Oregon posted 1 day ago.
Ohio PM&R Medical Director - $382K+ First Year! (14817 LH) admin