DescriptionOhio Metro Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join a busy, private group practice!
- Opportunity for partnership available
- Level I trauma center
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Choose a community of 50K or a metro area of 250K; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you!
- Easy access to Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14242 Loan Repayment Yes
- Ohio Metro Area Oncology Locum Tenens new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Critical Care/Pulmonology Locum Tenens in Southern Pennsylvania new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Northwest Iowa Critical Care/Intensivist Locum Tenens new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Primary Care Physicians Needed for the VA Medical Center in Battle Creek, MI and Surrounding CBOC Locations new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Radiologist Needed at the Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 8 days ago.
Ohio Metro Pulmonology/Critical Care! (14242 LH) admin