DescriptionOhio Metro PM&R!
- Seeking a BC/BE Physiatrist to join a thriving, highly regarded practice!
- Musculoskeletal Spine Fellowship Training preferred but not required
- Full-time, employed position
- Call will be no more than 1:4
- 24/7 Hospitalist support
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Robust benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Choose a community of 50K or a metro area of 250K; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you!
- Easy access to an international airport, Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15496 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Ohio Neurologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 2 days ago.
- Gastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 6 days ago.
- Eastern Georgia Metro - Palliative Medicine! (15520 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Infectious Disease! (15495 LH) posted 10 days ago.
Ohio Metro PM&R! (15496 LH) admin