DescriptionOhio Metro OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a well-established, successful and growing group practice!
- Excellent call schedule of 1:7
- Work with an Employed or Private practice
- Group currently has 6 physicians
- State-of-the-art imaging, the latest da Vinci Xi Robot, Level III NICU w/ECMO
- Office EPIC EMR integrated with hospital EMR
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Choose a community of 50K or a metro area of 250K; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you!
- Easy access to Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13658 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Metro Detroit posted 5 days ago.
- Western New Mexico OBGYN! (16388 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – OBGYN! (16374 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 40 miles from Toledo, Ohio posted 8 days ago.
- Cardiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 8 days ago.
Ohio Metro OBGYN! (13658 LH) admin