DescriptionOhio Metro Neurosurgery Opportunities
- Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join a team of 4 Neurosurgeons in a Southwest Ohio metro area!
- Spine/Complex Spine and Trauma opportunities!
- Employed positions
- Competitive Salary & Partner Bonus -- Very little partner turnover
- The primary admitting hospital is a very sophisticated, 800+ bed Level I Trauma Center.
- Hospital continues to be recognized as a leading healthcare resource in the area, being awarded numerous top honors & awards.
- Very progressive vacation schedule, sign on bonus, and benefit package.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A diverse city with a population of almost 250,000; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population.
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities.
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment.
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you.
- Easy access to Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 12385 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Radiology Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Radiology - Mammography Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 3 days ago.
- Southeast OB/GYN- $400,000 First Year Potential! (17573 LS) posted 17 days ago.
- New England Psychiatry $475,000+! (17445 LS) posted 17 days ago.
Ohio Metro Neurosurgery Opportunities (12385 LM) admin