DescriptionOhio Metro ENT!
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist with fellowship training in Laryngology to join a busy, established practice!
- Opportunity for partnership available
- 12 physician, single specialty, private practice
- Modern facilities, well-established EMR, and ancillaries including CT scanner, full Otolaryngic Allergy lab, and full-service Audiology Department
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Choose a community of 50K or a metro area of 250K; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you!
- Easy access to Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14240 Loan Repayment Yes
- $391K 1st Year - Neurohospitalist in Ohio! (15018 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Neurosurgery! (15009 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 4 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 4 days ago.
Ohio Metro ENT! (14240 LH) admin