DescriptionOhio Metro Emergency Medicine - $80K Sign On!
- Seeking a BC/BE physician to join an established practice!
- Flexible scheduling
- Partnership track available
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus of up to $80K
- Residency stipend, Orientation program for new grads, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Choose a community of 50K or a metro area of 250K; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you!
- Easy access to an international airport, Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15743 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Eastern Illinois posted 2 days ago.
- Northeast Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity $250k+ (16607 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 4 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Western Illinois posted 6 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Geriatrics! (16757 LH) posted 6 days ago.
Ohio Metro Emergency Medicine - $80K Sign On! (15743 LH) admin