DescriptionOBGYN Near Little Rock!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established private practice!
- Current group consists of 4 OBGYNs
- Full spectrum of OBGYN, full medical/surgical specialist backup, and a strong referral base
- State-of-the-art surgery center provides an immediate buy in option
- Level III Trauma Center, 14-bed SICU and 19 surgery suites
- No robotics required
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401k retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Metro population of over 100,000!
- Located under an hour of Little Rock!
- Our community offers an outstanding quality of life!
- Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, great schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities offered!
- Family oriented community of offers its professionals a wonderful quality of life!
- Enjoy the appeal of a neighborly community with all the amenities of living near a large city!
- ** State Licensure is only a 1-3 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16119 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southeast Georgia OBGYN! (16733 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – Gynecology Oncology! (16594 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- North Carolina OBGYN – 40 Minutes of 2 Major Metros! (16505 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Western New Mexico OBGYN! (16388 LH) posted 2 months ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – OBGYN! (16374 LH) posted 2 months ago.
OBGYN Near Little Rock! (16119 LH) admin