DescriptionNW Ohio ENT Opportunity!
- Seeking BC/BE Otolaryngologist in Northwest Ohio!
- State-of-the-art operating rooms including new Striker System 6 equipment
- Level II Trauma Center
- Competitive Recruitment Package -Base and incentives (wRVU & Quality bonus programs) -Compensation depends on experience
- Sign On Bonus and/or Student loan assistance, Health/Dental, Short and long term disability, 401K, CME allowance & Relocation
- Health System is a 300 bed general acute hospital providing a full spectrum of medical services for a ten county region, approximately 500,000 people.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community of 120,000 people is nestled in NW Ohio surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities.
- Easy access to a variety of lakes, recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment.
- The city offers a plethora of retail shopping scenes and an excellent selection of local and national restaurants with a variety of cuisines!
- Located between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne we are within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 6191 Loan Repayment Yes
- $391K 1st Year - Neurohospitalist in Ohio! (15018 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Connecticut posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Upstate New York posted 1 day ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 3 days ago.
NW Ohio ENT Opportunity! (6191 LM) admin