DescriptionNurse Practitioner needed for the US Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Center in Rice Lake, WI and Chippewa Falls, WI
- Base Contract: August 5, 2019 through February 04, 2020
- 6 month Option to extend contract available
- Deadline to submit: May 6th at 6P
- Any state license accepted
- Outpatient: Monday through Friday 8a-4:30p
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations Means
- Malpractice Insurance with Contractual Guaranteed Tail Coverage Facilitated
- Travel Accommodations Facilitated
- $1000 Referral Bonus
Interested? Contact:Camuriel CarpenterGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4398Fax: 800-549-2466
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Nurse Practitioner
Job Type Government
Accept Visas No Job Number 14987 Loan Repayment No
- Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- $391K 1st Year - Neurohospitalist in Ohio! (15018 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Northeast Iowa Neurosurgery! (15013 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Connecticut posted 1 day ago.
Nurse Practitioner needed for the VA Medical Center in Rice Lake, WI and Chippewa Falls, WI admin