Texas-Affluent Suburbs of Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Highly competitive base salary, lucrative production incentive, sign on bonus and relocation
- Work with a renowned board certified dermatologist with:
- 24 years of private practice experience
- Nationally and internationally recognized teacher and lecturer
- Team Atmosphere
- Expansion of an established, robust and modern dermatology practice
- Latest laser technologies to treat general and cosmetic issues
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Upscale area (Southlake, Trophy Club, Keller, Colleyville, Grapevine)-home to numerous Fortune 500 Companies with close proximity to the DFW area
- High-end shopping and restaurants within 10 minutes
- Median household income is well over $100,000
- Very safe-virtually no crime
- Several highly rated, exemplary, recognized and blue ribbon school districts to choose from
- Enjoy professional sports teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas StarsChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Nurse Practitioner
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17202 Loan Repayment No
- Urgent Care - Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 5 days ago.
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Jersey posted 7 days ago.
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 11 days ago.
- Employed Dermatology - Outside Detroit (17495 BC) posted 11 days ago.
- Occ/Med Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment in Iowa posted 12 days ago.
Nurse Practitioner-Dermatology (17202 CR) admin