Texas-Affluent Suburbs of Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Highly competitive base salary, lucrative production incentive, sign on bonus and relocation
- Work with a renowned board certified dermatologist with:
- 24 years of private practice experience
- Nationally and internationally recognized teacher and lecturer
- Team Atmosphere
- Expansion of an established, robust and modern dermatology practice
- Latest laser technologies to treat general and cosmetic issues
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Upscale area (Southlake, Trophy Club, Keller, Colleyville, Grapevine)-home to numerous Fortune 500 Companies with close proximity to the DFW area
- High-end shopping and restaurants within 10 minutes
- Median household income is well over $100,000
- Very safe-virtually no crime
- Several highly rated, exemplary, recognized and blue ribbon school districts to choose from
- Enjoy professional sports teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas StarsChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Nurse Practitioner
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17202 Loan Repayment No
- Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Massachusetts posted 3 days ago.
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed for the Chinle Healthcare Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Dermatology-Employed (17204 CR) posted 18 days ago.
- Physician Assistant-Dermatology (17203 CR) posted 18 days ago.
- Vermont Outpatient Psychiatry! (17275 LH) posted 24 days ago.
Nurse Practitioner-Dermatology (17202 CR) admin