DescriptionNorthwest Ohio OBGYN -4 Day Workweek!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established practice!
- Physicians working four, 10-hour days, average 10-hour day is 25-30 patients
- Current call 1:4, plan for 1:5/1:6
- Backfill position with established patient base
- Robotics Center of Excellence, (4) da Vinci surgical robots
- Surgeries are scheduled as needed, surgery team is on call to assist
- Hospitalist service admits patients
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- An award winning community of 50K that represents all the best qualities of typical Midwestern lifestyle!
- Enjoy our vibrant Main Street scenes bustling activity of shops, restaurants, activities, and growing businesses!
- Close proximity to numerous recreational areas, including one of the country’s top golf courses and park systems!
- Affordable housing, excellent schools and a low crime rate all make this a great location to raise a family!
- In close proximity to many larger metropolitan cities like Toledo, Columbus & Detroit!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16911 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Radiology Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 11 days ago.
- Radiology - Mammography Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 11 days ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 12 days ago.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Employed - 4 day workweek (17515 CR) posted 14 days ago.
- Otolaryngology-Employed- Established Practice (17513 CR) posted 14 days ago.
Northwest Ohio OBGYN -4 Day Workweek! (16911 LH) admin