DescriptionNorthwest Ohio Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- No hospital call, light phone call 1:3
- Option for flexible scheduling with extended hours
- See adult and pediatric patients
- Busy practice with full support staff
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- An award winning community of 50K that represents all the best qualities of typical Midwestern lifestyle!
- Enjoy our vibrant Main Street scenes bustling activity of shops, restaurants, activities, and growing businesses!
- Close proximity to numerous recreational areas, including one of the country’s top golf courses and park systems!
- Affordable housing, excellent schools and a low crime rate all make this a great location to raise a family!
- In close proximity to many larger metropolitan cities like Toledo, Columbus & Detroit!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15764 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Near Olympia, WA! (17226 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 1 day ago.
- Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts posted 2 days ago.
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17217 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Colorado Family Medicine – 45 Miles of Denver! (17213 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Northwest Ohio Family Medicine! (15764 LH) admin