DescriptionNorthwest Ohio Endocrinology – Up to $275K!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a well-established, multi-specialty group!
- Outpatient only with limited inpatient consults
- Flexible scheduling and workweek options
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Hospital employed position
- Busy practice with full support staff
- Adult Hospitalist service admits patients
- $245-275K base salary, $52 wRVU
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- An award winning community of 50K that represents all the best qualities of typical Midwestern lifestyle!
- Enjoy our vibrant Main Street scenes bustling activity of shops, restaurants, activities, and growing businesses!
- Close proximity to numerous recreational areas, including one of the country’s top golf courses and park systems!
- Affordable housing, excellent schools and a low crime rate all make this a great location to raise a family!
- In close proximity to many larger metropolitan cities like Toledo, Columbus & Detroit!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 12134 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 4 days ago.
- Vermont Hospitalist! (17216 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Endocrinology Opportunity Near Chicago! (17002 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- Northeast Ohio Family Medicine Partnership $275K Salary Package + $120K Loan Repayment (16878 MJ) posted 3 months ago.
- Ohio Rheumatology - Up to 75th % MGMA Potential First Year! (16921 LH) posted 3 months ago.
Northwest Ohio Endocrinology – Up to $275K! (12134 LH) admin