DescriptionNorthwest Ohio Anesthesiology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join an established practice!
- Hospital-employed group
- Equitable call schedule, care team mode, Cerner EMR
- Practice team includes 7 full-time physicians, 15 full-time CRNA’s with several solid PRN CRNA’s
- 150 beds, 16-bed ICU and 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center
- Cardiac, neuro, ortho, general, urology, gynecological surgery, ENT, Low-risk obstetrics (~1500 deliveries/year)
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- An award winning community of 50K that represents all the best qualities of typical Midwestern lifestyle!
- Enjoy our vibrant Main Street scenes bustling activity of shops, restaurants, activities, and growing businesses!
- Close proximity to numerous recreational areas, including one of the country’s top golf courses and park systems!
- Affordable housing, excellent schools and a low crime rate all make this a great location to raise a family!
- In close proximity to many larger metropolitan cities like Toledo, Columbus & Detroit!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16912 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Pennsylvania new posted about 23 hours ago.
- Locum Tenens Anesthesiology Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 10 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Anesthesiology Coverage Needed in Florida posted 10 days ago.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 10 days ago.
- Physician Assistant Critical Care Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 16 days ago.
Northwest Ohio Anesthesiology! (16912 LH) admin