DescriptionNorthern Vermont Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established, multi-specialty group practice!
- Primarily outpatient position
- Medicine call is phone call only averaging 1:6
- 4 patient contact days and one administrative day per week
- Hospitalist shifts can be done for more reimbursement at a competitive rate
- 18-22 patients per day
- $257K first year income plus RVU incentive plan
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, and retirement plans 403 (b) with match (100% Vested) and 457 (b) tax deferred
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the majestic views of the community’s international lake and boardwalk!
- Historic Main Street with unique stores and local merchants!
- Many fine dining restaurants & cafés offering farm-to-table fresh food and locally made specialties!
- Seasonal activities include biking, fishing, hunting, sailing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and more!
- The area also hosts book fairs, sporting events, music festivals and annual holiday celebrations!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13750 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Baltimore, MD posted 1 day ago.
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Critical Care/Intensivist! (15352 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 9 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 9 days ago.
Northern Vermont Internal Medicine! (13750 LH) admin