DescriptionNorthern Vermont Emergency Medicine!
- $185 per hour, employed position
- Minimum of 3, 12-hour shifts per week
- Shifts are on a rotating basis with 50% day shifts and 50% night shifts
- Critical access hospital, ED staffed by 6 physicians
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, and retirement plans 403 (b) with match (100% Vested) and 457 (b) tax deferred
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the majestic views of the community’s international lake and boardwalk!
- Historic Main Street with unique stores and local merchants!
- Many fine dining restaurants & cafés offering farm-to-table fresh food and locally made specialties!
- Seasonal activities include biking, fishing, hunting, sailing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and more!
- The area also hosts book fairs, sporting events, music festivals and annual holiday celebrations!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13749 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Critical Care/Intensivist! (15352 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
Northern Vermont Emergency Medicine! (13749 LH) admin