DescriptionNorthern Vermont Emergency Medicine!
- $185 per hour, employed position
- Minimum of 3, 12-hour shifts per week
- Shifts are on a rotating basis with 50% day shifts and 50% night shifts
- Critical access hospital, ED staffed by 6 physicians
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, and retirement plans 403 (b) with match (100% Vested) and 457 (b) tax deferred
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the majestic views of the community’s international lake and boardwalk!
- Historic Main Street with unique stores and local merchants!
- Many fine dining restaurants & cafés offering farm-to-table fresh food and locally made specialties!
- Seasonal activities include biking, fishing, hunting, sailing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and more!
- The area also hosts book fairs, sporting events, music festivals and annual holiday celebrations!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13749 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Texas posted 6 days ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 7 days ago.
- 2 FTE Emergency Medicine Physicians Needed for the Quentin N. Burdick Memorial Healthcare Facility in Belcourt, ND posted 8 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncology Services Needed for the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System- Fort Wayne Campus- Fort Wayne, IN posted 8 days ago.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Employed - 4 day workweek (17515 CR) posted 9 days ago.
Northern Vermont Emergency Medicine! (13749 LH) admin