DescriptionNorthern Vermont Addiction Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Addiction Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Clinic hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A beautiful, vibrant New England college town!
- Our community offers a diversity of cultural and recreational activities!
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the Green Mountains with easy access to the local lake!
- Excellent dining and shopping options!
- Activities for all seasons such as skiing, hiking, cycling, sailing, fishing, hunting, nature adventures and more!
- More amazing amenities include a full array of visual and performing arts, high quality theatre, world-renowned musicians, as well as a series of festivals throughout the year!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Addictions Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15651 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed for the Chinle Healthcare Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 2 days ago.
- Internal Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Western Pennsylvania posted 2 days ago.
- Hartford, CT Area Pulmonology/Critical Care! (16552 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Outpatient Sleep Medicine! (14691 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- $425K First Year - Southern Oregon Pulmonology/Critical Care! (15945 LH) posted 8 days ago.
Northern Vermont Addiction Medicine! (15651 LH) admin