DescriptionNorthern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed!
- Immediate Availability for a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician to join an existing hospitalist team!
- Option for either a Day Time Setting or a Nocturnist Role
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience
- Intubation Experience is required -- No Central Lines
- Simple and Basic Vent Management, most commonly respiratory during night shift
- Support/consultation available with Critical Care Specialties
- 7 Days On / 7 Days Off - 12 Hour Shifts – 7am-7pm or 7pm -7am
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package, including Sign On and Relocation!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Young growing community of 75K – Great for young families!
- A unique blend of amenities and convenience to metro areas!
- Excellent public, private, & parochial schools
- Below average cost of living, just 2 hours of Chicago!
- A mecca of arts, entertainment, dining, sports and recreational activities - there’s always something new to explore!
- Indiana licensure is one the quickest to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17194 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ new posted about 20 hours ago.
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Metro Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Cardiac Electrophysiology Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Locum Tenens Pulmonary Disease Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
Northern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed! (17194 LH) admin