DescriptionNortheast Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity $250k+
- Employed Opportunity with an Established Team
- 36 patient hours per week
- Turn-key Practice taking over upcoming Retirement
- Fully Integrated EMR system
- Community Based Organization with a plethora of Community Outreach Opportunities Too!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Diversity abounds in this charming suburban community
- All kinds of restaurants, stores, and things to do
- International Airport within 40 Minutes!
- Located between 2 Major Metros
- GREAT Schools! Lower avg Teacher to Student ratios + Above avg Expenditure/Student
- Stable Economy with lots of Arts & Culture making it a definite Best Place to Live
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Abby AlexanderGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (469) 304-4342Fax: (214) 283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16607 Loan Repayment No
- Radiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 2 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 2 days ago.
- Hem/Onc in Brand New Cancer Treatment Facility! (17319 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens CRNA Coverage Needed in Virginia posted 3 days ago.
- Iowa Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Position Available posted 3 days ago.
Northeast Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity $250k+ (16607 LK) admin