DescriptionNorth Carolina -Subspecialty Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE, Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established private practice!
- Primarily seeking Hand and Upper Extremity, Foot and Ankle, and/or Total Joint specialists
- Minimal General Orthopedics once ramped up
- Call 1:6; No trauma call
- Partnership eligibility after 2 years
- Current group consists of 8 Orthopedic Surgeons
- X-ray, mobile MRI and physical therapy onsite
- Competitive compensation; providers exceed the 75th percentile with RVU production
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Easy access to the parks, mountains and beaches of North Carolina; there is never a shortage of things to do!
- Numerous shopping opportunities offering everything from unique local shops to national retailers!
- Beautiful neighborhoods with nearby recreational opportunities for adults and children alike; it is a wonderful place to live and work!
- A family-oriented community with a low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent schools!
- Located just over an hour of Raleigh!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15862 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Idaho posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Kentucky posted 4 days ago.
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Florida posted 4 days ago.
- Temporary Orthopedic Surgery Coverage Needed in Virginia posted 4 days ago.
- 2 FTE Emergency Medicine Physicians Needed for the Quentin N. Burdick Memorial Healthcare Facility in Belcourt, ND posted 10 days ago.
North Carolina -Subspecialty Orthopedic Surgery! (15862 LH) admin