DescriptionNorth Carolina Pulmonology/Critical Care &/or Sleep Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- 1:6 ER call
- No weekend admissions
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community has extremely mild winters and is conveniently located with easy access to N.C. and S.C. beaches!
- Access to four airports nearby in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach and Charlotte!
- Excellent schools and vibrant arts scene in our family oriented community!
- Low crime rate & cost of living!
- Year-round outdoor recreation!
- Incredible work/life balance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15315 Loan Repayment Yes
- Urgent Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Baltimore, MD posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 CM) posted 5 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 6 days ago.
North Carolina Pulmonology/Critical Care &/or Sleep Medicine! (15315 LH) admin