DescriptionNorth Carolina OBGYN – 40 Minutes of 2 Major Metros!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established practice!
- 1:5 call
- Monday-Thursday, 8a-5p & Friday, 8a-12p
- Employed positon
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 40 Minutes of 2 Major Metro Cities of North Carolina!
- Enjoy the amenities of urban/suburban attractive living!
- Sporting and cultural events, shopping and fine dining available to our residents!
- Plentiful recreation options in the region including NFL, NBA and minor league baseball venues!
- There are great options for family oriented communities, public & private schools, colleges and universities!
- Access to international airports, beautiful mountains and NC & SC beaches!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16505 Loan Repayment Yes
- 2 FTE Emergency Medicine Physicians Needed for the Quentin N. Burdick Memorial Healthcare Facility in Belcourt, ND posted 13 days ago.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Employed - 4 day workweek (17515 CR) posted 14 days ago.
- Great Lakes Neurology $525,000 Year One Guaranteed! (17517 LS) posted 26 days ago.
- North Carolina Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment posted about 1 month ago.
- Great Lakes OBGYN (17518 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
North Carolina OBGYN – 40 Minutes of 2 Major Metros! (16505 LH) admin