DescriptionNorth Carolina Hospitalist Opportunity!
- We are seeking a BE/BC physician to join a highly respected, hospitalist group in North Carolina.
- Days Only!
- Employed position -- 7 on/7 off – Days Only
- No procedures necessary --9 bed Critical Care Unit
- Avg Census: 15-17- 2 physicians and 1 ACP on during the day
- Competitive salary with bonus potential, possible sign on bonus, relocation and loan repayment!
- Excellent benefits including matching 401(k), malpractice insurance, CME reimbursement, paid time off and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A southern city rich in history and charm, with an array of historical sites, homes, and museums!
- A family-based community, friendly neighbors, a progressive school system, a healthy economy, with active community involvement.
- Our community provides a small town atmosphere with wonderful amenities, including one of the largest natural lakes in the state!
- Less than an hour from both North and South Carolina sandy beaches!
- Just a short distance from the bustling town of Wilmington, home to the University of North Carolina - Wilmington.
- A haven for boating, camping and lakeside living in one of the most beautiful areas in the state of North Carolina!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 9158 Loan Repayment Yes
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Missouri posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Oklahoma posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Arkansas posted 1 day ago.
North Carolina Hospitalist Opportunity! (9158 LM) admin