DescriptionNorth Carolina Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- Full-time, employed position
- ERCP training preferred; No EUS
- Perform all general GI procedures
- In-office Endoscopy unit
- Opportunity for partnership after 2 years
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, vacation, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and 401K retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A family-friendly community located 45 miles from the Raleigh/Durham Research Triangle area!
- With lush, green neighborhoods, nearby recreational opportunities for adults and children alike, it is a wonderful place to live and work!
- For those who enjoy the excitement of a growing and thriving metropolitan area, Raleigh and Durham are nearby and offer something for everyone!
- Easy access to the mountains and beaches of North Carolina, there is never a shortage of things to do!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14872 Loan Repayment No
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in North Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 5 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncologist needed for the Charles George VA Medical Center in Asheville, NC posted 5 days ago.
- Raleigh, NC - Orthopedics Total Joints! (14944 LH) posted 14 days ago.
North Carolina Gastroenterology! (14872 LH) admin