DescriptionNew Jersey Gastroenterology Partnership
- Join well established, highly respected practice
- Opportunity to buy into lucrative surgery center
- 1:6 call schedule covering 1 hospital
- General GI or Advanced training in ERCP and EUS will be considered
- Group has ownership of a Pathology lab, employed Anesthesia providers, Infusion Center and Ultrasound machine
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 45 minutes to Manhattan, 50 minutes to Philadelphia and 1 hour to the shore
- A+ rated public schools on Niche.com with standardized test scores above state average
- Hiking, biking, stocked fishing pond, nature preserve
- Live in new subdivision, on acreage or in a loft apartment – all available at reasonable prices
- Suburban living with metro amenities within minutes
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16155 Loan Repayment No
- Eastern Nebraska OBGYN! (16863 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Eastern Nebraska Pathology! (16862 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Western US University Town - Anesthesiology Opportunity - $500k+! (16820 LK) posted 14 days ago.
- Southwest EP Cardiology Opportunity - $778,163+ Potential! (16619 LK) posted about 1 month ago.
- Midwestern University Town $600,000+ (14125 MJ) posted about 1 month ago.
New Jersey Gastroenterology Partnership (16155 JC) admin