DescriptionNew Jersey Gastroenterology Partnership
- Join well established, highly respected practice
- Opportunity to buy into lucrative surgery center
- 1:6 call schedule covering 1 hospital
- General GI or Advanced training in ERCP and EUS will be considered
- Group has ownership of a Pathology lab, employed Anesthesia providers, Infusion Center and Ultrasound machine
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 45 minutes to Manhattan, 50 minutes to Philadelphia and 1 hour to the shore
- A+ rated public schools on Niche.com with standardized test scores above state average
- Hiking, biking, stocked fishing pond, nature preserve
- Live in new subdivision, on acreage or in a loft apartment – all available at reasonable prices
- Suburban living with metro amenities within minutes
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16155 Loan Repayment No
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Jersey posted 1 day ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California Wine Country posted 1 day ago.
- West Virginia Gastroenterology! (16717 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Missouri Nephrology! (16708 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Private Practice – No Buy In – No Call – Plus Academics (13243 JC) posted 11 days ago.
New Jersey Gastroenterology Partnership (16155 JC) admin