DescriptionNew Jersey Gastroenterology Partnership
- Join well established, highly respected practice
- Opportunity to buy into lucrative surgery center
- 1:6 call schedule covering 1 hospital
- ERCP experience or willingness for training required
- Group has ownership of a Pathology lab, employed Anesthesia providers, Infusion Center and Ultrasound machine
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 45 minutes to Manhattan, 50 minutes to Philadelphia and 1hour to the shore
- A+ rated public schools on Niche.com with standardized test scores above state average
- Hiking, biking, stocked fishing pond, nature preserve
- Live in new subdivision, on acreage or in a loft apartment – all available at reasonable prices
- Suburban living with metro amenities within minutes
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14850 Loan Repayment No
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 5 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area Rheumatology! (14985 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area Outpatient Neurology! (14984 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Western US Lake Community – Radiology Opportunity $700,000+! (14842 LK) posted 19 days ago.
New Jersey Gastroenterology Partnership (14850 JC) admin