DescriptionNew Hampshire OBGYN!
- Seeking an Experienced, BC OBGYN to join an established practice!
- Full-time, hospital employed position with generous PTO
- Community-based practice with integrated Midwifery program
- 300+ Annual Births
- Call 1:4
- Requires Neonatal Resuscitation Provider Certification
- Must meet Fetal Heart Monitoring criteria
- Competitive compensation with incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our facility and community were voted #1 employer and #1 place to raise kids in one of New England’s biggest cities!
- Also voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money Magazine!
- Enjoy more than just beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Boston, the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean Beaches all within an hour’s drive!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire Licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17351 Loan Repayment Yes
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted 2 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Hampshire posted 13 days ago.
- New Hampshire Gastroenterology! (17350 LH) posted 20 days ago.
- Beautiful Southeastern Town - OBGYN (17122 AH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Vermont OBGYN! (17215 LH) posted 2 months ago.
New Hampshire OBGYN! (17351 LH) admin