DescriptionNew Hampshire Gastroenterology!
- Seeking an Experienced, BC Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- ERCP experience preferred (not required)
- Schedule: M-F 8AM-5PM with 1 weekly Administrative Day
- Call 1:5
- Practice location conveniently adjacent to Hospital
- Large Referral Base & Full-time PA support
- Competitive compensation with incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans and more
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our facility and community were voted #1 employer and #1 place to raise kids in one of New England’s biggest cities!
- Also voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money Magazine!
- Enjoy more than just beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Boston, the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean Beaches all within an hour’s drive!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire Licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17350 Loan Repayment Yes
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Hampshire posted 13 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 16 days ago.
- New Hampshire OBGYN! (17351 LH) posted 20 days ago.
- South Carolina Gastroenterology! (15673 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- Colorado Gastroenterology (17139 BC) posted 3 months ago.
New Hampshire Gastroenterology! (17350 LH) admin