DescriptionNew England Urgent Care!
- We are looking for a Family Practice physician with Urgent Care experience or an ED doc looking to transition toward retirement for an Urgent Care position in New Hampshire!
- Hospital Employed - Outpatient only position
- Candidate needs to be proficient with such things as suturing, splinting, EKG interpretation, eye/nose foreign body removal, interpretation of x-rays
- Practice in a very desirable location with an established & respected group in a collegial atmosphere
- Shifts typically 9a – 9p or 7a – 3p/3p – 9p depending upon need and availability
- UC averages 30 patients per 12 hour shift and full time is considered 125 hours/month
- Receive an attractive salary, possible sign on bonus, excellent benefits and incentive opportunity with a supportive administration
- Paid vacation/CME, 401k, plus 100% paid family health\dental\vision and relocation benefits provide job security for the physician and his/her family
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our facility and community were voted #1 employer and #1 place to raise kids in one of New England’s biggest cities!
- Enjoy more than just beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Boston, the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean Beaches all within an hour’s drive!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire Licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!
- No State Income or Sales Tax!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Urgent Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11508 Loan Repayment No
- Urgent Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Wisconsin new posted about 17 hours ago.
- Critical Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Alabama new posted about 17 hours ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 3 days ago.
- Internal Medicine provider needed for the West Texas VA Health Care System in Abilene, Texas. posted 9 days ago.
- Critical Care NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 15 days ago.
New England Urgent Care! (11508 LM) admin