DescriptionNew England Rheumatology Opportunity!
- Immediate need for a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join a successful practice in Maine!
- Join a mature practice of 3 Rheumatologists
- Dedicated medical assistant for each provider
- 4 or 5 day work week, 32-36 patient contact hours, light call with 24-hr Hospitalist Service
- State-of-the-art Infusion Center, Telemedicine imbedded and dedicated ultrasound
- Outpatient Practice located just 2 miles from the hospital
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team
- Join collegial group of caring and experienced providers & support staff in a mission-based health system
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of New England’s biggest cities!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, lakes & mountains!
- Schools rank among New England's best!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations!
- Unable to support 2021 Residents or Visa Candidates at this time!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17005 Loan Repayment Yes
- Minnesota Hospitalist Opportunity - $320k+! (17492 LK) posted 7 days ago.
- Colorado - Hospitalist Medical Director (17461 AH) posted 7 days ago.
- Lake Michigan Urology – 1:7 Call (17207 BC) posted 11 days ago.
- Colorado - Front Range IM Faculty (17479 AH) posted 13 days ago.
- $425,000 Guarantee - Lake & Metro Access! (17490 LK) posted 14 days ago.
New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) admin