DescriptionNew England Rheumatology Opportunity!
- Immediate need for a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join a successful practice in Maine!
- Join a mature practice of 3 Rheumatologists
- Dedicated medical assistant for each provider
- 4 or 5 day work week, 32-36 patient contact hours, light call with 24-hr Hospitalist Service
- State-of-the-art Infusion Center, Telemedicine imbedded and dedicated ultrasound
- Outpatient Practice located just 2 miles from the hospital
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team
- Join collegial group of caring and experienced providers & support staff in a mission-based health system
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of New England’s biggest cities!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, lakes & mountains!
- Schools rank among New England's best!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations!
- Unable to support 2021 Residents or Visa Candidates at this time!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17005 Loan Repayment Yes
- Western US Ophthalmology Opportunity $450k+! (16509 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Southern University Town RAD/ONC Opportunity - $550k+! (16981 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Internal Medicine Partnership – One Hour of Atlanta! (17107 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Neurology – One Hour of Atlanta! (17105 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- $585K 1st Year - Indiana ENT! (17060 LH) posted 1 day ago.
New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) admin