DescriptionNew England Pulmonary/CC Opportunity
- Seeking a Full time Outpatient BE/BC Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine physician interested in a traditional mix of pulmonary and critical care medicine in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Practice includes one physician two non-physician providers.
- Includes inpatient (pulmonary consults), outpatient and critical care units (20 beds + 9 beds)
- Will rotate between 2 Hospitals, but will primarily be at just one location.
- Call within the practice is 1:2 plus there are 2 non-physician providers and depends on developing an intensivist group.
- Potentially could include 4-5 intensivists providing services at both hospitals.
- Productivity/incentive based compensation, generous benefits package plus relocation (includes CME allowance and 401K plan)
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Beachfront community that becomes a large tourist attraction during the summer months
- A variety of housing options including year-round waterfront homes, excellent schools and a safe family-oriented community!
- Four seasons that provide an abundance of recreational activities including golf, water sports, snow mobiling, skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking and more!
- A plethora of cultural, entertainment and shopping options.
- Located along the Connecticut shoreline halfway between Boston and New York.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 6359 Loan Repayment Yes
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Missouri posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Oklahoma posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Arkansas posted 1 day ago.
New England Pulmonary/CC Opportunity (6359 LM) admin