DescriptionNew England Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established, multispecialty practice!
- 100% outpatient
- Inpatient coverage provided by Hospitalist team
- Employed position
- Highly competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, residency stipend, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England community with access to Boston, Hartford and NYC!
- Inspiring city well-known for its history of innovation, diverse population, and dedication to building a better community!
- Picturesque four-season climate offering year-round recreational activities!
- Enjoy live music and art events, beautiful parks and facilities as well as youth and adult sports leagues!
- Incredible schooling options with multiple universities, colleges, private schools and a public school system offering a variety of magnet programs!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15627 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 4 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 6 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Maine posted 6 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) posted 6 days ago.
New England Internal Medicine! (15627 LH) admin