DescriptionNew England Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established, multispecialty practice!
- 100% outpatient
- Inpatient coverage provided by Hospitalist team
- Employed position
- Highly competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, residency stipend, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England community with access to Boston, Hartford and NYC!
- Inspiring city well-known for its history of innovation, diverse population, and dedication to building a better community!
- Picturesque four-season climate offering year-round recreational activities!
- Enjoy live music and art events, beautiful parks and facilities as well as youth and adult sports leagues!
- Incredible schooling options with multiple universities, colleges, private schools and a public school system offering a variety of magnet programs!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15627 Loan Repayment Yes
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17217 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Colorado Family Medicine – 45 Miles of Denver! (17213 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Temporary Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 7 days ago.
- Northern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed! (17194 LH) posted 14 days ago.
- Family Medicine in Beautiful River Town (17070 AH) posted 21 days ago.
New England Internal Medicine! (15627 LH) admin