DescriptionNew England Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established, multispecialty practice!
- 100% outpatient
- Inpatient coverage provided by Hospitalist team
- Employed position
- Highly competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, residency stipend, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England community with access to Boston, Hartford and NYC!
- Inspiring city well-known for its history of innovation, diverse population, and dedication to building a better community!
- Picturesque four-season climate offering year-round recreational activities!
- Enjoy live music and art events, beautiful parks and facilities as well as youth and adult sports leagues!
- Incredible schooling options with multiple universities, colleges, private schools and a public school system offering a variety of magnet programs!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15626 Loan Repayment Yes
- Connecticut Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 1 day ago.
- Jacksonville, FL Interventional Cardiology! (14759 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 4 days ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 7 days ago.
New England Family Medicine! (15626 LH) admin