DescriptionNew England Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established, multispecialty practice!
- 100% outpatient
- Inpatient coverage provided by Hospitalist team
- Employed position
- Highly competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, residency stipend, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England community with access to Boston, Hartford and NYC!
- Inspiring city well-known for its history of innovation, diverse population, and dedication to building a better community!
- Picturesque four-season climate offering year-round recreational activities!
- Enjoy live music and art events, beautiful parks and facilities as well as youth and adult sports leagues!
- Incredible schooling options with multiple universities, colleges, private schools and a public school system offering a variety of magnet programs!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15626 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 6 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 12 days ago.
- Southwest Family Medicine $265,000 Base Salary! (16959 LK) posted 20 days ago.
- Northeast Ohio Family Medicine Partnership $275K Salary Package + $120K Loan Repayment (16878 MJ) posted 26 days ago.
New England Family Medicine! (15626 LH) admin