DescriptionNew England Endocrinology Opportunity
- A multispecialty employed group is seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist for its Diabetes Center affiliated with Harvard Medical School!
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week (includes scheduled patient hours and administrative time)
- Call: 1 weekend in 4 (after hours office call – outpatient only)
- See 18-20 patients per day (depending on complexity)
- Collaborate with a dedicated and experienced support team that includes a Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Nurse Practitioner, Diabetes Nurse and Dietician.
- Interest in diabetes in pregnancy (will train)
- Great opportunity for professional growth
- Productivity/incentive based compensation, generous benefits package plus relocation (includes CME allowance and 401K Plan)
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Beachfront community that becomes a large tourist attraction during the summer months!
- A variety of housing options including year-round waterfront homes, excellent schools and a safe family-oriented community!
- Four seasons that provide an abundance of recreational activities including golf, water sports, snow mobiling, skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking and more!
- A plethora of cultural, entertainment and shopping options!
- Located along the Connecticut shoreline halfway between Boston and New York!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 9906 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity 1hr Outside Greenville, NC posted 1 day ago.
- General Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity 1.5hrs Outside Richmond, VA posted 1 day ago.
- General Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity 30 Minutes Outside Portland, Oregon posted 1 day ago.
- Mammography Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Florida Panhandle posted 1 day ago.
- Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Florida Panhandle posted 1 day ago.
New England Endocrinology Opportunity (9906 LM) admin