DescriptionNew England Emergency Medicine Opportunity!
- Seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician to join a successful practice in Maine!
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing program
- Practice in a very desirable location with an established & respected group in a collegial atmosphere.
- Receive an attractive salary, possible sign on bonus, excellent benefits and incentive opportunity with a supportive administration.
- Paid vacation/CME, 401k, plus 100% paid family health\dental\vision and relocation benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of New England’s biggest cities!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, lakes & mountains!
- Schools rank among New England's best.
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations
- Unable to support Visa Candidates at this time.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 9018 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Mississippi new posted about 2 hours ago.
- Orthopedics Locum Tenens Opportunity Available along Florida’s Eastern coast new posted about 2 hours ago.
- Endocrinology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Indiana new posted about 2 hours ago.
- Neurosurgery Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Florida new posted about 2 hours ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in North Carolina new posted about 2 hours ago.
New England Emergency Medicine Opportunity! (9018 LM) admin