DescriptionNew England CRNA!
- Seeking a CRNA to join an established group practice!
- Academic and research available
- Flexible schedule: Five 8-hour days or Four 10-hour days
- Primarily OP, only 1-2 weekends annually
- Option of extra shifts &/or call available if desired
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, vacation, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England community with easy access to Boston and New York!
- Inspiring city well-known for its history of innovation, diverse population, and dedication to building a better community!
- Picturesque four-season climate offering year-round recreational activities!
- Enjoy live music and art events, beautiful parks and facilities as well as youth and adult sports leagues!
- Incredible schooling options with two universities, four colleges, 17 private schools and a public school system offering a variety of magnet programs!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13971 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA needed for Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 3 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 3 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 3 days ago.
- CRNA Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Texas posted 3 days ago.
- CRNA Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Arizona posted 3 days ago.
New England CRNA! (13971 LH) admin