DescriptionNew England Anesthesia!
- Seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join an established group practice!
- 2-year partnership track
- Fellowship training welcome
- Academic and research available
- Flexible schedule: Five 8-hour days or Four 10-hour days
- Open Heart, Cranial, OB, Peds, etc.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, vacation, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England community with easy access to Boston and New York!
- Inspiring city well-known for its history of innovation, diverse population, and dedication to building a better community!
- Picturesque four-season climate offering year-round recreational activities!
- Enjoy live music and art events, beautiful parks and facilities as well as youth and adult sports leagues!
- Incredible schooling options with two universities, four colleges, 17 private schools and a public school system offering a variety of magnet programs!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13970 Loan Repayment Yes
- Anesthesia in Wisconsin’s Fox Cities!! (17083 LH) posted 20 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- New England OBGYN! (15915 LH) posted 10 months ago.
- New England Internal Medicine! (15627 LH) posted 11 months ago.
- New England Family Medicine! (15626 LH) posted 11 months ago.
New England Anesthesia! (13970 LH) admin