DescriptionNeurosurgery in a Southeast College Town!!
- Seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurosurgeon to join an established team practice
- Hospital employed
- Join 2 other Neurosurgeons in practice with 1:3 call
- Nationally competitive compensation with incentive plan (MGMA Plus!)
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage, pension, relocation, sign-on bonus/school loan repayment
- We are proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region
- We offer the latest 64 slice CT, MRI, and PET imaging as well as CV Surgery, Neurosurgery, a radiation cancer treatment center, PDA patient tracking technology
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14133 Loan Repayment Yes
- Oncology Locum Tenens in Southeast Pennsylvania posted about 1 month ago.
- Midwest College Town Complex – Outpatient Family Practice - $280k+! (16828 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Western US University Town - Anesthesiology Opportunity - $500k+! (16820 LK) posted about 1 month ago.
- Southern Community OBGYN - #$350,000 Base Salary (16641 AH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – Endovascular Neurosurgery! (16803 LH) posted 2 months ago.
Neurosurgery in a Southeast College Town!! (14133 LH) admin