DescriptionNephrology Provider for the Phoenix Indian Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ
- Period of Performance: 08/03/2020 to 08/02/2021
- Deadline to Submit: 07/17/2020 @ 3p
- Monday - Sunday, 8a to 8p including holidays
- Ideally 1 week per month
- Any State License Accepted
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations Means
- Malpractice Insurance with Contractual Guaranteed Tail Coverage Facilitated
- Travel Accommodations Facilitated
- $1000 Referral BonusMargaret WhiteGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (469) 304-4328Fax: (800) 549-2466
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Government
Accept Visas No Job Number 16977 Loan Repayment No
- Orthopedic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Mississippi posted 1 day ago.
- Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Virginia posted 1 day ago.
- Trauma Surgery/Critical Care Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 1 day ago.
- Ophthalmologist Needed at Sioux Falls VA Medical Center in Sioux Falls, SD posted 5 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 5 days ago.
Nephrology Provider for the Phoenix Indian Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ admin