DescriptionNeonatology in North Illinois!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to join an established practice!
- 10-bed NICU and 14-bed level III nursery
- 9-bed labor and delivery suite
- Opportunity to work with both residents and medical students
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary with bonus incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice with tail
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family-oriented, riverfront city of 150K boasting a low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent private, parochial and public schools!
- Award-winning park district, tree-lined streets and several public gardens!
- Eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, festivals and live music!
- Plethora of recreational opportunities available including Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, indoor and outdoor sports centers, and endless bike trails!
- Conveniently located 80 miles of Chicago with easy access to Milwaukee, Madison and multiple international airports!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15788 Loan Repayment Yes
- Gastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Illinois new posted about 11 hours ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Illinois new posted about 11 hours ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 1 day ago.
- Urgent Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 1 day ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Eastern Texas posted 2 days ago.
Neonatology in North Illinois! (15788 LH) admin