DescriptionNebraska Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to join an established team practice!
- Outpatient and inpatient with no pulmonology within 90 miles
- Maximum call schedule of 10 days per month
- 15-20 patients per day with opportunity for more
- 17 bed Open ICU with step down unit
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- The charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city!
- History-rich community with memorials, museums and art centers hosting revolving exhibits, classes and performances!
- Plenty of recreational activities available such as golfing, hunting, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, boating, camping, hiking and more!
- Array of shopping and dining options including antique shops, unique retailers, bistros, bars and bakeries!
- Family friendly community with three great school districts and a variety of educational institutions!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13799 Loan Repayment Yes
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 1 day ago.
- Neuro Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 3 days ago.
- Cardiac Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Florida posted 3 days ago.
- New York Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Position Available posted 3 days ago.
Nebraska Pulmonology/Critical Care! (13799 LH) admin